We are extremely happy to announce that we have been chosen as finalists in the ‘New Designer of the Year’ category at the 2012 UK Lingerie Awards! The other finalists in this category are Dirty Pretty Things, Paolita and Tatu Couture. The 2012 UK Lingerie Awards ceremony will take place on September 19th at the same beautiful venue as last year – One Mayfair.
We were thrilled to be picked as a finalist in this category last year, so are even more excited to be picked for the second year in a row.
We were selected to be a finalist by this years judges. The panel for the 2012 UK Lingerie Awards are:
- Helen Attwood (Buying Manager for Lingerie, Selfridges)
- Gillian Proctor (Course leader, De Montfort University)
- Sharon Webb (Head of lingerie buying and design, Debenhams)
- Barbara Horspool (Group Design Director, New Look)
- Joanna Holmes (Senior Lingerie Buyer, Shop Direct Group)
- Kelly Isaac (Founder, Lingerie Collective)
- Claire Franks (Founder, Intimate Apparel Consultancy)
- Michele Duncan (Marketing Account Manager, INVISTA)
- Paul Alger (Director of International Affairs, UK Fashion & Textile Association)
We are very pleased to have been recognised by a group of such prestigious figures.
For this years UK Lingerie Awards, three categories have been opened up to a public vote, allowing the lingerie loving public to have their say. These categories are – Favourite Lingerie Brand, Favourite Lingerie Retailer and Favourite British Lingerie Designer.
Please take a minute to vote for Nicole Gill Lingerie in the ‘Your favourite British lingerie designer’ category by following this link! – Vote for Nicole Gill Lingerie <3